
Famous Kenyan DJ Kaytrixx has left the Code Red clan due to poor pay. Kaytrixx, fed up as a result of low wages and serious delays in payment, recently decided to throw in the towel on Code Red.
Remember in 2009 when several Code Red guys also left the crew, and formed Blackstar Entertainment? Well it looks like history is repeating itself. Code Red, led by DJ Styles, cant seem to keep members for long. Could it be the case of the boss with the greedy guts? The following picture of Kaytrixx's payslip leaked on Twitter earlier today:

A furious and baffled Kaytrixx was quoted saying "Whenever I ask Stylez to pay me my dues to settle even my rent he says he will talk to my landlord. How does that work?"
The road had clearly gotten way too tough for Kaytrixx as he was further quoted saying:
"I have really tried to talk to him to sort my wage issues since I signed for Code Red but it always falls on deaf ears. Imagine I'm paid peanuts for my work- Sh 17,000, from the amount he gets from Str8 Up monthly and it comes late. I also get Sh 2,000 or 3,000 for playing in other gigs from Code Red. The first six months I had to contend with sleeping on the mattress on the floor and only owned a plate and spoon because I could not make ends meet, yet I was all over the TV show."
Kaytrixx expressed well wishes for Code Red, and made it clear that he had no hard feelings. He further added that he played no role in last week's Twitter beef between Bamzigi and Madtraxx. Kaytrixx claimed that apparently, someone had hacked his Twitter account and sent those nasty tweets to Bamzigi. Well well.. Not sure if we believe that bit.
This story only gets juicier guys...
This morning, after news of Kaytrixx leaving Code Red was publicized, a mysterious chick decided to involve herself in the storo, via Twitter. Her real name is Janet Kimani, but her Twitter handle is @shikolaptop. It is via Shiko Laptop that we acquired the photo of Kaytrixx's payslip (not sure how she herself got a hold of it), as she posted the photo and accompanied it with the following words: "Men Lie. Women Lie. Numbers DON'T!"
Shiko Laptop's tweet was retweeted almost immediately by DJ Styles. Minutes later, Kaytrixx tweeted the following:
"Just to set the record straight, I appreciate alot what I have learnt at codeRED, they brought me to where I am now nuff respect #ThatIsAll"
He followed this tweet with the following statement:
"I must say, whoeva wrote that story and whoeva posted the payslip thats just immature. If u have beef solve it elsewhere! dont use my name."
Well.. we're not quite sure what you're talking about Kaytrixx. That payslip seems pretty darn authentic!
I wonder who's telling the truth in this one??? What do you guys think?
No comments:
Post a Comment